What People Are Saying

What People are saying about movies that are coming out . . .




1. The Purge
Overheard on the way to the library:
"Watching 'The Purge' was some of the worst 90 minutes in my life".


Muthana Sweis 26m
I wish was a real thing because then I'd have an opportunity to murder everyone who doesn't use turn signals when switching lanes

2. JOBS
Via Twitter

Top news story
Movies.com 1d
RT : Watch (if you dare) the first full trailer for JOBS starring Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs. |


3


3
3. Man of Steel
Frank Conniff 2d
It's been over 24 hours since I saw it, but I must say the mediocrity of has lingered on and stayed with me.
1h
New York Daily News
success paves road for Avengers-esque Justice League movie, with Superman, Batman, & more



4h
Man Of Steel dropping off at box-office. 4 'Superman' That Never Took Flight








5. Now You See Me

han 37m
makes me want to become a magician with 3 of my friends, rob a bank, and find a random person to become the 5th horsemen


|
Search Refresh
The Heat 2d
1st day of summer & there's a 100% chance of Heat! Watch Sandra Bullock & Melissa McCarthy bust some hot moves here
han 37m
makes me want to become a magician with 3 of my friends, rob a bank, and find a random person to become the 5th horsemen
Top Tweet
Lowe's 9h
, now you don't. I'm not going be here long at this price!
lauren mahone ♡ 57m
Going to see because Dave Franco is in the movie ok omg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seen this movie?

Liked it?

Highlights?